Friday, October 19, 2007
daily blog
Hi everybody im michael and im the blogger for today so wish me luck because im not good at doing blogs but I'll do my best.

I'll start, today in class all of us did the test that alisa mentioned in her blog it was all about what we have learned so far in class, the test wasn't very hard because it was only about INTEGERS so I didn't have to much a hard time doing it, any way after we finished doing the test Ms. Nicholson gave us extra work to do so we dont get bored or start making noise.

here's the extra work the she made us to do: SORT THE FOLLOWING WORDS INTO FOUR CATEGORIES IN YOUR SHEET, the categories are [+,-,x, and /], and also we have to use the integers 6 and -3 to write an example of each.

THE WORDS ARE: Difference between, Sum,
Divided by, Multiplied by,
Add, Subtract,
Minus, Product,
Times, Less than,
Increased by, Multiply,
Divide, Quotient,
Plus, More than,
Take away,

E.G. + -
The sum of 6 and -3 is 3 The difference between 6 and -3 is 9







x /
6 multiplied by -3 is -18 6 divided by -3 is -2

Did you get my example? well I hope you understanded it, bye everybody this ends my blog for the day, thanks for reading my blog. The next person to do the blog will be Brett.

Labels:

 
posted by michael at 9:08 p.m. | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:13 p.m., Blogger michael

    Sorry it didn't come out the way I expected it to.

     
  • At 9:54 a.m., Blogger christian

    wow!!!

     
  • At 4:20 p.m., Blogger Miss Nicholson

    Great Michael!

    I like how you used different colors for the directions and the categories. I also think it was wise to provide an example from each category- good thinking!