Thursday, October 04, 2007
Hall of fame assignment
In this assignment I had to choose the best hall of fame post in the hall of fame list. So the one I chose was "square root and perfect squares", By Julie Rose The post was about square roots and perfect squares. I chose this one because She uses very nice pictures it is well organized it is an easy post to understand, so if I wanted to learn perfect squares or square root I would be able to. This post was entered into the hall of fame for its detail and organization, and some other things. So, i think that was the best post in the hall of fame.

-POST BY BRETT

Labels: ,

 
posted by Brett at 9:15 p.m. | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:19 a.m., Blogger Ms. Armstrong

    Brett,
    I really appreciate how you wrote your post in one clear, organized paragraph. You integrated the questions into full sentences that allowed the reader to know exactly what questions were being answered without rewriting the question. Very well done.